This scholarship is open to student athletes graduating from high school who plan on attending post secondary university, college, or vocational school. This scholarship is awarded by committee selection to a student who exemplifies qualities modeled by Jack Reynolds: scholarship, sportsmanship, integrity, dedication and mentorship.
To apply, please submit the following:
1. A resume’ for grades 9-12, which describes:
a) Honors you have received (Academic / Athletic)
b) Co-curricular activities and positions of leadership you have held
c) Community and school service / volunteer activities
d) Work Activities (if any)
2. An essay on how School or Athletics has affected you. Essay should, at a minimum, speak to each of Jack’s attributes that you exemplify: scholarship, sportsmanship, integrity, dedication, and mentorship.
3. Attach a letter of recommendation from at least one of the following: Advisor, Principal, Athletic Director, or Head Coach.
4. Sealed High School transcript
5. Completed and signed Scholarship Application - Download PDF